Flint Pant - Corduroy
The Flint Pant is constructed from 8 wale cotton corduroy, meaning that the ridges in the fabric are of a wide thickness, and is cut to a regular tapered fit with a regular waist. The garment features an elasticated drawcord waistband and inseam insert for comfort, as well as utilitarian tool pockets. The Single Knee Pant in Corduroy offers a similar workwear inspired design with a more traditional waistband plus a hammer loop.
- 100% Cotton Corduroy, 8 Wales, 9.2 oz
- regular tapered fit, mid-rise
- fits true to size
- drawcord and elastic in waistband
- inseam insert
- bartack stitching at vital stress points
- tool pockets
- square label
- zip fly
- As a general guide our alphanumerical pants convert to numerical as follows XS=28, S=30, M=32, L=34, XL=36, XXL=38. For more specific measurements please reference our Size Guide.