The Henley is a slim fit jean with a medium rise. They are made from raw selvedge denim and are 100% Cotton. The five-pocket, button fly jeans have a leather logo patch on the waist.
Designed in Kansas City, every pair of Baldwin denim is made with care. It is 100% cut and sewn in the United States of America. Baldwin denim uses the finest sourced fabrics, hardware, and leather. This garment is made to age with every wear.
- 14oz Nihon Menpu Selvage Denim
- Natural Missouri Steerhide Patch
- Hidden Selavge Coin Pocket
- Chainstitched Throughout
- Made in USA
- 100% Cotton
- Machine wash cold inside out, Hang dry
- All sizes are a 34" length
Selvedge denim is a rare, vintage fabric made on old school shuttle looms that were originally patented around 1924. The edges of the fabric are sealed closed during the weaving process creating a "self edge", hence the term "selvedge denim". Selvedge denim is typically heavier, durable, and of a superior quality than other denims. It is also far more expensive and difficult to produce this fabric and to maintain these rare and early machines. The cotton yarn is also dyed in a unique process called "Long Chain Dyeing", which is much more time consuming and tedious than other methods, but the results is a deeper indigo color and unique touch.
* Founded in 2009 by Matt Baldwin, Baldwin Denim has quickly become a popular name in quality denim. Founded in Kansas City on the principles of design and quality materials, Their fine tailoring and classic silhouettes are part of what made GQ name Matt Baldwin one of the best new American menswear designers.
Recently Viewed Products
is added to your shopping cart.
is added to your wish list.