Bring a retro look into your daily shoe game with the New Balance Lifestyle 327 Timberwolf green, white & grey shoes. These sneakers come in a grey colorway with green "N" logos on the sidewalls for bold branding, while the combo mesh and suede upper breathes excellently as well. ABZORB and ENCAP midsole technology offer excellent impact support, and the textile liner is extra cozy, too.
- From the rollout of technological advancements like improved cushioning and specialized outsole construction to the introduction of the iconic ‘N’ logo, the 1970s were a pivotal time in New Balance’s history. The 327 boldly reimagines the brand’s running heritage, with a contemporary-minded reworking of classic design elements that, individually, would be considered hallmarks of ‘70s simplicity. With an angular reworking of the aerodynamically minimalist wedge silhouette, asymmetrically applied, oversized ‘N’ branding, and a wraparound, trail-inspired lug outsole, the 327 sheds new light on the ‘70s as an era of innovation.
- Flared midsole
- Suede and nylon upper featuring exaggerated fang design inspired by 320, 355, and Supercomp
- Oversized N branding
- Medial linear ‘New Balance’ text branding
- Lugged outsole inspired by 355 trail running shoe
- Rubber heel wrap inspired by 320, 355, and Supercomp
- Retro inspired nylon tongue
- Split eyerow
Recently Viewed Products
is added to your shopping cart.
is added to your wish list.