The Outback down insulated vest has been one of Penfield's key styles since our first collection back in 1975. It continues to be one of our most popular pieces thanks to its simple design and versatile nature.
Constructed from our 60/40 cotton/Nylon fabric, the Outback is a classic quilt through down vest, which features 210G of 550 fill power premium down. The vest has been cut to allow freedom of movement and accommodate layers, which, combined with the breathable 60/40 shell means the Outback can be worn all-year round.
The Outback's versatility and durable design are proof of the lasting style of the Outback.
- Fabric: Teflon Coated 60/40 cotton/Nylon.
- 210G 550 Fill Power Premium 80/20 Down.
- Water resistant and windproof fabric.
- Contrast color Nylon lining.
- Front snap closure.
- Two exterior insulated hand warmer pockets.
- Kidney back.
- Woven label branding.
Recently Viewed Products
is added to your shopping cart.
is added to your wish list.